- High-resolution PDF (300dpi CYMK)
- Adobe Photoshop EPS or TIFF
- Adobe Illustrator EPS
- QuarkXPress (Mac)
Please include the following:
- All fonts must be created to outlines or embedded
- All resource files placed in the layout (photos & logos)
- Colors CMYK (no spot colors)
- Convert all fonts to outlines
- If ad was created on a PC, try opening it in Illustrator, outlining the fonts, then saving it as a Macintosh EPS.
- CMYK or grayscale, with spot color off
- CMYK or grayscale (not RBG) mode
- 300 dpi resolution (we request a signature approval to use any files sent at a resolution of 150 or lower)
- Save as TIFF, EPS or PDS (DCS off). If Photoshop file contains fonts, save as an EPS with vector data selected
We do not guarantee exact color matching and recommend you send a MatchPrint TMproof, which is the most accurate method to match colors on press. If a color proof is not provided, a black-and-white proof will help us ensure the fonts are correct and text has not reflowed (a fax will work for this purpose)
- $65 - per hour design work
- $10 - color conversion
- $45- minor adjustment (text, size, font or photo replacement
- $75 - resize and existing ad
Publisher's Protective Clause
Publisher reserves the right mark "advertisement" on copy that readers might confuse with editorial content and to refuse offensive copy or advertisement that take unfair competitive advantage. Publisher assumes no liability for errors in key numbers, listing Advertisers' Index or reader service numbers.
Advertisers and their respective agencies are held liable for all contents of advertisements printed, and for any claims arising therefrom made against the publisher.
Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery in the event of an Act of God, action by any government or governing entity, fire, flood, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes, labor or materials shortage, transportation, interruptions, work slowdown, or any condition beyond the control of the publisher that affects the production or delivery in any manner.
Orders specifying positions are accepted subject to the right of the publisher to determine actual positions. An order may be cancelled by the publisher if the advertiser or agent fails to pay overdue accounts.
Materials will be stored for 3 months, then destroyed if no instructions are received to the contrary.